Conestoga CM-50 Ground Driven Compact Manure Spreader
Ideal for 5-11 Horses – Tow with ATV, UTV, or Compact Tractor
The CM-50 is a compact manure spreader that operates with a ground drive system. You can easily haul this compact manure spreader with an ATV, UTV, or compact tractor. This ground-drive manure spreader doesn’t require any PTO to operate since the wheels provide the power to the stainless steel apron chain and spreader beaters.
This spreader is larger than the CM-25 atv manure spreader which is the other available ground drive model from Conestoga. Conestoga Manure Spreaders are built in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, and designed by people who know spreaders.
The CM-50 features heavy-duty, welded construction, epoxy paint, and poly-vinyl floorboards. We’ve built our ground drive and PTO spreaders to last through years of regular use so that you can get your work done without extra hassle from cheap equipment. The CM-50 features a 50 cu. ft. spreader box made out of Cor-Ten steel. Contact us today for a free quote on one of these impressive compact manure spreaders.
- Heaped Capacity: 50 cubic feet
- Overall Length: 141 inches
- Overall Width: 55 inches
- Loading Height: 35 inches
- Flared Width: 42.5 inches
- Box Width: 35 inches
- Box Length: 90 inches
- Box Construction: Fully Welded, 12 Gauge COR-TEN Steel
- Floor Construction: High-Density Poly-Vinyl (Tongue & Groove)
- Beater Paddles: 12 Rooster Comb (Replaceable with 60 cutting teeth)
- Beater Diameter: 19 inches
- Drive: 2 Wheel Drive
- Apron Chain: 3/8″ Stainless Steel T-Rod
- Apron Drive: 4-Speed Ratchet Drive
- Spindle: 1 3/8″
- Tires: 5.00-15 Traction
- Shipping Weight: 845 pounds
- Wheels: 15×5-4 Bolt