Features may include:
- Cuts up to 14″ (356mm) diameter trees or brush
- Mulches up to 6″ (152mm) diameter trees or brush
- Available in 48″(1219mm) and 60″ (1524mm) cutting widths
- Configures with standard flow or high-flow hydraulic machines
- Attaches and detaches easily to your skid-steer / compact track loader to add versatility and productivity to your existing asset
Ideal for large mulch and brush management applications.
Diamond Mowers’ SK Disc Mulcher Pro X is the best solution for mulching smaller-diameter trees and brush. The design of the disc acts like a flywheel to store energy. This stored energy combines with hydraulic power to enable you to mulch any trees or brush in your path. The shape of the disc and position of the teeth allow you to safely and effectively cut down and mulch material.
Although this attachment is precise and ideal for land clearing applications, we do not recommend it for urban use. Due to the power of this machine, material can travel a great distance, making it less suited for use in populated areas and near buildings.
Cut, Shred, and Mulch Material
Our Disc Mulcher comes equipped with FOUR-POINT HARDENED STEEL TEETH that act like an axe to slice material.
- There are fixed teeth located on the inside of the deck shell, which mulches material as the disc carries it through
- The FOUR-POINT HARDENED STEEL TEETH can be easily sharpened to increase efficiency
- Patented planer knives in the center of the disc eliminate any dead zone