EASY SWITCH FROM SWATH TO WINDROW
All Discbine models feature fast and easy windrow shield and swath gate adjustments, without tools, so you can quickly adjust to crop and moisture conditions and your harvesting method. Spread the cut crop in a fast-drying swath or into a tight, three-foot-wide windrow that’s ready to bale or chop.
REPLACEMENT KNIVES TO MATCH CROP AND SOIL CONDITIONS
All knives feature two cutting edges and can be flipped for double the cutting life.
- 14-degree smooth knives are standard and provide the best choice and value for most conditions.
- 14-degree serrated knives offer extended wear in abrasive conditions.
- 18-degree smooth knives are more effective in down crop conditions by providing more crop lift.
- 18-degree serrated knives offer an advantage in down crops as well as extended wear in abrasive conditions.
- 7-degree smooth knives offer clean cutting with less ash content, and will reduce crop blow down in light or short crops.
- Rock knives are designed for durability in rocky/stony conditions.
A WIDE SELECTION OF SKID SHOES
Numerous skid shoes are available to match your cutting needs.