Workmaster™ Utility 50-70 Series
RUGGED, RELIABLE AND INCREDIBLY AFFORDABLE
New Holland salutes a generation of doers by introducing a new line of tractors with a familiar name – WORKMASTER™. Popular in the 1960s, the original WORKMASTER models were known for their dependability and value. Today, it’s no different. Whether you’re mowing, moving, baling or loading, new WORKMASTER tractors work hard, are easy to afford, and at the end of the day, deliver the satisfaction of a job well done.
A WIDE SELECTION OF IMPLEMENTS AND ATTACHMENTS
Besides being the best utility tractor for the money, WORKMASTER tractors help you accomplish more with matching New Holland attachments and implements. Add a loader, rotary cutter, backhoe, blade and more to increase your productivity.
Features may include:
THE POWER BEHIND A JOB WELL DONE
- Ample power and a durable design make routine chores and ambitious projects easy. Three WORKMASTER™ models let you choose between 53, 60 or 70 engine horsepower, that offer a quiet start-up and smooth, fuel-efficient operation. Tier IV emission compliant engines protect the environment and give you the flexibility to run on B7 biodiesel blends.
AUTOMATIC EMISSIONS SYSTEM
- These engines meet strict Tier 4B emissions standards to boost air quality, and are approved to run on B7 biodiesel blends for fuel flexibility. The emissions system does not require extra fluids or operator intervention, so you can keep working for maximum productivity. This is the best tractor to reduce your carbon footprint—just what you’d expect from the Clean Energy Leader.
SMOOTH AND RESPONSIVE
- The WORKMASTER 50, 60 and 70 feature a turbocharged engine. All models feature an indirect mechanical fuel injection for quick response and smooth operation while boosting fuel efficiency and reducing emissions. And timed glow plugs ensure an easy start on cold mornings.
EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEED
- You’ll find the speeds you need to match any task in the new WORKMASTER™ tractors. Just like an automobile, gears are arranged in a simple pattern, and the WORKMASTER 50, 60 and 70 offer a convenient 8 x 8 synchronized shuttle that lets you easily flip from forward to reverse and back again. With operation this smooth, you’ll cruise through chores and be ready to tackle your next big project.
- Four synchronized gears in each of two non-synchronized ranges supply you with a total of eight forward and reverse gears between 1.76 and 19.1 MPH so you can match your speed to your application.
- After a long day of loader work, you’ll understand why each WORKMASTER 50, 60 and 70 comes standard with a synchronized mechanical forward-reverse shuttle. Changing direction is fast and easy using the shuttle lever located under the left-hand side of the steering wheel, leaving your right hand free to operate a loader.
BUILT TO DO WHAT TRACTORS DO BEST
- Heavy-duty loader work and tough three-point implement applications are all in a days work for the WORKMASTER™.
- Add a 600 Series loader and find out what the WORKMASTER is truly capable of. The quick-attach design makes it easy to hook up and remove or switch buckets and attachments.
AVAILABLE FWD FRONT AXLE
- If your workday calls for extra traction and stability, the WORKMASTER has your back with mechanical 4WD engagement available on all models. All-wheel-drive traction in an economy-class small tractor is another way this 4×4 workhorse outperforms the competition.